University’s Newspaper Just Called For ‘White Death’, ‘Your DNA Is An Abomination’

Texas State is a taxpayer-funded university, and apparently some of that tax money Texas residents are paying is going to give racists a platform to spread their hatred.

The university’s official student newspaper the University Star recently published a piece by a student named Rudy Martinez that features a cartoon image that reads, “White is Over! If you want it.” In the article, the non-white author makes the argument that white people are fundamentally evil.

States Martinez, “When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered – whether they’ve been professors, peers, lovers, friends, police officers, et cetera – there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider decent.’”

He later claims, “Whiteness will be over because we want it to be. And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape.” Rudy argues that whiteness is “a construct used to perpetuate a system of racist power” and says “white death will mean liberation for all.” Are you disgusted that this appallingly racist opinion piece was allowed to be printed by a public university?

Former Texas State student body president Andrew Homann called out the student and the paper for this disgusting piece, stating, “This is blatant racism against white people for nothing other than the color of their skin. Rudy literally states he hates white people because we shouldn’t exist. No one is going to stop Rudy from accomplishing what he wants, I guess aside from his lack of intellect. No one is going to take this paper seriously if the editorial board continues to allow baseless garbage to be published week in and week out.” Do you agree?

Source:http://conservative101.com/universitys-newspaper-just-called-white-death-dna-abomination/