There’s no doubt that being President of the United States is one hell of a stressful job. For as much as we criticized Obama, I can’t imagine the pressure he had to wake up with on a daily basis. [You know, with all of the golfing he had to put up with]
Even with Trump, he has to face each day knowing that the media will shred him to pieces with every move he makes.
With that said, here is a list of 10 pictures of Presidents BEFORE and AFTER their terms.
This awesome list is provided by Shareably:
“Most of the images show presidents that spent eight years in the presidency, however some show presidents that were in office for as little as two years. Regardless, you can see how the stress of being president can accelerate the natural aging process. Additionally, recalling the societal issues during the time of certain presidents might also explain their rapid aging.”
1. BARACK OBAMA, 2008 AND 2016.
2. DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, 1953 AND 1961
3. JOHN F. KENNEDY, 1961 AND 1963.
4. FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, 1933 AND 1945.
5. RICHARD NIXON, 1969 AND 1973.
6. ABRAHAM LINCOLN, 1861 AND 1865.
7. RONALD REAGAN, 1981 AND 1989.
8. HARRY S. TRUMAN, 1945 AND 1953.
9. BILL CLINTON, 1993 AND 2001.
10. GEORGE W. BUSH, 2001 AND 2008.